The option to defer VAT payments during coronavirus has come to an end and businesses can no longer defer VAT. Payments on account arrangements ‘Payments on account’ are advance payments towards your VAT bill. HM Revenue and...Read More
If you’re an employer with fewer than 250 employees, you can now claim for coronavirus-related Statutory Sick Pay (SSP). If you have a tax agent, they can also make claims on your behalf. To make a claim now, please visit GOV.UK...Read More
Thousands of high street shops, department stores and shopping centres across England are set to reopen next month once they are COVID-19 secure and can show customers will be kept safe, the Prime Minister Boris Johnson has...Read More
- VAT payments on account 3 July 2020
- Changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme 30 May 2020
- Assistance for Businesses from HM Government 28 May 2020
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Scheme 26 May 2020
- Timeline for Retail to reopen in June 25 May 2020
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch 19 May 2020
- New guidance on spending time outdoors 13 May 2020
- Furlough Scheme Extended until October 12 May 2020
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy 11 May 2020
- Business Rates Revaluation Postponed 6 May 2020
- Business Bounce Back Loans 4 May 2020
- Top-up to local business grant funds scheme 2 May 2020
- CJRS : Step by Step Guide for Employers 29 April 2020
- Update on Tax Policy Documents 28 April 2020
- Furloughed Workers to Receive Full Parental Leave Entitlement 25 April 2020
- Business Support Grant Funding – Guidance for Local Authorities 24 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 23rd April 2020 23 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 22nd April 2020 22 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 21st April 2020 21 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 20th April 2020 20 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 19th April 2020 19 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 18th April 2020 18 April 2020
- EU trade talks aim for ‘tangible progress’ by June 17 April 2020
- Firms ‘won’t be ready for EU customs exit’ 17 April 2020
- IMF head warns on Brexit trade deal failure 17 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 17th April 2020 17 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 16th April 2020 16 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 15th April 2020 15 April 2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Direction 15 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 14th April 2020 14 April 2020
Hits:95 Visitors:39 Online:1 Referrers:2
- Beirut explosion: Aid summit opens with Macron call for quick action
- Coronavirus: Redundancy 'stressful and upsetting'
- Coronavirus: How fishing trade transformed to survive lockdown
- Tate boss defends plan to cut 200 jobs in art gallery shops and cafes
- Coronavirus: Millions for small business 'sitting in council accounts'
- Eat out to help out: 'We've had 15,000 bookings'
- CEO Secrets: ‘What I learned from leaders’ behaviour off-camera’
- 'I won a holiday but it turned out to be a big scam'
- What is Tencent?
- British Airways: 'I felt forced to take redundancy'