The UK and and EU negotiators have agreed to stage three further rounds of talks on a post-Brexit trade deal. David Frost, the UK’s chief negotiator, and the European Commission’s chief negotiator, Michel Barnier,...Read More
Day: 17 April 2020
Data by TradingView
- VAT payments on account 3 July 2020
- Changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme 30 May 2020
- Assistance for Businesses from HM Government 28 May 2020
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Scheme 26 May 2020
- Timeline for Retail to reopen in June 25 May 2020
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch 19 May 2020
- New guidance on spending time outdoors 13 May 2020
- Furlough Scheme Extended until October 12 May 2020
- The UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy 11 May 2020
- Business Rates Revaluation Postponed 6 May 2020
- Business Bounce Back Loans 4 May 2020
- Top-up to local business grant funds scheme 2 May 2020
- CJRS : Step by Step Guide for Employers 29 April 2020
- Update on Tax Policy Documents 28 April 2020
- Furloughed Workers to Receive Full Parental Leave Entitlement 25 April 2020
- Business Support Grant Funding – Guidance for Local Authorities 24 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 23rd April 2020 23 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 22nd April 2020 22 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 21st April 2020 21 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 20th April 2020 20 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 19th April 2020 19 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 18th April 2020 18 April 2020
- EU trade talks aim for ‘tangible progress’ by June 17 April 2020
- Firms ‘won’t be ready for EU customs exit’ 17 April 2020
- IMF head warns on Brexit trade deal failure 17 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 17th April 2020 17 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 16th April 2020 16 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 15th April 2020 15 April 2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Direction 15 April 2020
- Corona Virus Update 14th April 2020 14 April 2020
Hits:79 Visitors:34 Online:0 Referrers:2
- Beirut explosion: Aid summit opens with Macron call for quick action
- Coronavirus: Redundancy 'stressful and upsetting'
- Coronavirus: How fishing trade transformed to survive lockdown
- Tate boss defends plan to cut 200 jobs in art gallery shops and cafes
- Coronavirus: Millions for small business 'sitting in council accounts'
- Eat out to help out: 'We've had 15,000 bookings'
- CEO Secrets: ‘What I learned from leaders’ behaviour off-camera’
- 'I won a holiday but it turned out to be a big scam'
- What is Tencent?
- British Airways: 'I felt forced to take redundancy'